To access the service simply call or text:
07561 890 100
What help is available?
- Transport to appointments at the hospitals in Loughborough or Leicester, doctors, opticians, hairdressers or dentists.
- Household tasks such as changing light bulbs, replacing batteries or moving small items of furniture.
- Companionship for people who would like a cup of tea and a chat or maybe a game of Scrabble or cards either for regular visits or one-off occasions.
- Support while recuperating from illness, with things like gardening, caring for pets, collecting prescriptions or helping with shopping.
- Help with writing letters or filling in non-legal forms, reading to people with visual impairment or support using email and the Internet.
Who can use the scheme?
Also due to insurance restrictions we’re unfortunately unable to help with anything related to childcare.
Is there a charge?
Will I be safe?
How do I volunteer?
We are always looking for more volunteers, and would love to discuss with you how you could get involved. Simply call us on the number above, or email [email protected]